The natural gum mastic of Chios is recognized as a natural medicine (HPMC) also by the European Medicines Agency (ΕΜΑ).
Directions for use: Take 3 capsules per day with water or juice, preferably 20-30 minutes before any meal.
FREE FROM: Gluten, preservatives, lactose, GMO, sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Suitable for vegetarian / vegan
Mastic is the natural resin that is secreted like a tear from the trunk of the mastic tree (Pistacia Lentiscus var. Chia), which thrives and is cultivated exclusively -from all over the world- only in the South part of Chios island. It contains at least 70 different substances, mainly terpenoids, with beneficial properties in diseases of the gastrointestinal system and the regulation of cholesterol and possibly diabetes. Mastic has antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action. Hippocrates and Dioscorides, among others, 2,500 years ago, used and recommended Chios mastic in cases of stomach pain as well as protection of oral hygiene.
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Committee for Herbal Medicine (HMPC) have approved the use of mastic as a traditional herbal remedy for the symptoms of mild digestive disorders”.
To date, dozens of scientific studies have been published that generally attribute the following to mastic:
- Protection of the health of the gastrointestinal system, due to its action against Helicobacter pylori, an important factor for gastric ulcers.
- Protection of the health of the oral cavity. It also fights bad breath. There is a strong correlation between mastic and results against various unpleasant conditions of the oral cavity such as plaque, caries, periodontitis and gingivitis.
- Protection of the skin with firming and anti-wrinkle action.
- Antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action.
- Positive action in the management of hypertension.
- Positive action in lowering cholesterol.Positive action in the management of glucose metabolism. Therefore, it is suitable for diabetics.
- Possible beneficial action against the flu virus.
Gebrauchsanweisung von Mastix
Mastix ist glutenfrei und hat keine allergieauslösende Wirkung